Job Description: Real Estate Office Administrator / Marketing Coordinator
Office administrator wanted for Monday – Friday 9-5 at Newport Real Estate Office.
Hogan Associates seeks a dynamic self-starter to oversee operations at our busy Newport office. Strong interpersonal skills, social media and marketing experience required to support agents engaged in marketing luxury homes, condos and commercial real estate.
- Occupy office from 9-5 Monday – Friday
- Order and maintain office supplies
- Maintain neat and uncluttered work environment
- Maintain window displays with current listings
- Distribute US mail to agents and Valley Rd office
- Keep license displays current
- Assist agents to
o Order / assemble marketing materials
o troubleshoot printer & internet connections
- Manage and maintain phone and internet connections
- Maintain and manage printer / scanner
- Maintain Duty Schedule for agents covering the office
o Agent coverage required on Saturdays
o Agent coverage weekdays optional
- Assist agents with social media and/or direct mail campaigns
- Attend weekly meetings (Zoom or in-person)
- Communicate with landlord when necessary for repairs
- Assist with orientation and setup for new agents – phone extensions, fax #s, new email accounts, etc.
- Other duties as required to manage the office and assist with marketing projects
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Good interpersonal / customer relations skills
- Social Media experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office and/or Google Docs
- Batch email experience with MailChimp or equivalent a plus
- College degree preferred
Compensation: Salary commensurate with skills and experience plus bonus payments based on agency performance.
PLEASE SEND RESUME TO: firstname.lastname@example.org