With the blizzard of 2015 coming to New England, many homeowners are in full panic mode. First word of advice: STAY CALM. Now that we’ve made it past that one, here’s some tips to weather through the storm (Sorry for the bad pun everybody… Couldn’t help myself)
Be Prepared: The Boy Scout motto: “Always be prepared”. During a situation like a blizzard, home owners should be practicing this motto as well.
- Stock up on Flashlights, candles, batteries: the biggest hurdle in a pending storm isn’t just the snow; it’s the potential for a power outage.
- Have food you can eat without cooking if you don’t have a gas stove.
- Bottled is water is always a good idea.
- If you have pets make sure they have a few days worth of food
- Board games, especially if…
1392 Views, 0 Comments